1/2 dog roll (I'm sure it'd be fine for cats too)
strips of rawhide
- Cut the dogroll in half, then halve that again. Place the flat-top and -bottom piece on a plate.
- Spread some peanut butter on the rawhide straps (broken into pieces no higher than the bottom half of the cake) and stick onto piece of dog roll on plate. They don't stick that well, but will stay put long enough for you to finish cake. The peanut butter is good for dog's coat, but better check if making for a feline.
- Place some globs of peanut butter on flat-top of dog roll, just for that extra goodness!
- Place rounded half of dog roll on top of peanut butter. Put candle (rawhide stick) into top. Press dog chocs into top half of cake - they have a tendancy to pop out, so press 'em in hard, and don't worry about covering the whole thing.
- Voila - joyeux anniversaire chien!