65 g butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3/4 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
c. 1/2 cup each chocolate + berries
50 g butter, softened
2 cups icing sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp milk
- Heat oven to 160 degrees fanbake (or a little higher if your oven doesn't have fanbake). Line 12 muffin tin with paper cases.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until pale and creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add flours and milk and beat to combine. Stir through chocolate and berries - I used macadamia white chocolate.
- Spoon mixture into cases and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Whip icing ingredients together and ice cooled cupcakes. Decorate as desired.