125 g butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
few drops vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips (be generous)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Cream butter, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Mix flour and baking powder into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place teaspoonfuls onto greased (or lined) trays and flatten with a fork - or flatten with your hands and use cutters to make shapes, as we did.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Makes about 25.